Friday, March 28, 2014

It's been a while ...

Dear baby --

As you can see it has been a while since I have posted anything. There are several reasons for that.. Mainly because I got very frustrated with not getting anywhere with this whole pregnancy thing. I was mad. I was sad. I wanted to throw in the towel. Wave the white flag. & That's exactly what happened. I stopped trying to track everything to become pregnant.

A lot has changed since the first post. Let me update you :) I now am three months shy of being 24. Your dad just turned 30 at the beginning of the month. And let me just tell you.. despite anything he says he was upset to be "old." We still live in Council -- right next door to your Momaw Hale. Daddy is still teaching (History) and coaching (only basketball). I have been working as a switchboard operator at New Peoples Bank in Honaker for almost 4 months.

Now to update you on our journey to get you in our lives! So after I was out of that funk I was ready to dive back in head first! I went to the doctor (Jay W. Lavigne in Abingdon) and he ordered blood work to test some levels in my blood. <---- Fast forward a week ----> The nurses in Abingdon called me at work with the results. Not what I wanted to hear exactly but glad we may have a lead on why it's taking so long to get you! My levels were 12.8 and they should be *at least* 15. Next step is a medicine. Dr. Lavigne called me in a prescription for Clomid.

I picked up the medicine this evening after work. Your dad and I are both nervous for me to take them. The side effects are pretty nasty. :/ But if it leads to you I would do it 10 times!!!

One interesting side effect of Clomid is giving birth to multiples!!! That freaks your dad out more than anything else. Ha ha

So... will you be a twin?

We will just have to wait and find out!  <3

Until next time ...
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment