Saturday, February 9, 2013

The introduction post..

Dear baby..

Well, I guess you're not so much of a 'baby' now if you're reading this. Let me you a little about myself and your daddy. & Why I wanted to make this blog story in the first place.

Ok.. Mommy: As I am writing this, I'm laying under a big fuzzy blanket, snuggled with our Molly cat. I am watching A Cinderella Story on the Oxygen channel and I'm sure you haven't heard of that movie :) I'm 22 years old - almost 23. I'm not working right now but hope to be soon again.. (Don't tell daddy but he's been driving me crazy haha) My favorite things are anything crafty and baking.

Daddy: Your daddy is all about sports; basketball more than anything else. Right now he is gone to a meeting to choose the All District players for 2013. This is his second year coaching the varsity basketball team at Council High School. He is always gone doing something with basketball or his team. This year his team is in a 4 way tie for 3rd place in the district. If you have learned to know anything about your daddy, he is on the edge of his seat until we find out the coin toss.

Since I haven't posted before, I will have to post about our journey thus far. Just know that your daddy and I want you in our lives so much!

We love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment