Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just updating.

I am failing miserably at updating this :(

Anyway. Quick update..

The Clomid didn't work. It actually lessened my levels. The doctor in Abingdon sucks. He refused to see me anymore after the last round with Clomid. So now mommy and daddy are travelling 4 whole hours to a new doctor!! Her name is Dr Maggard in Kentucky. She has been amazing thus far. Granted, I have only seen her twice. She is sure she has pin pointed the first issue we have of having you.

I have quite a few cysts on my ovaries. One very large one, she said it was the size of a softball! How crazy is that!? She put me on birth control after the ultrasound at the first appointment to try to shrink the cyst. Obviously I was not thrilled with this, but the cyst has to be gone before we can take the next step. So, birth control it was! I did one round, 4 weeks, with it. We went back last Wednesday for a follow up ultrasound. The cyst has shrank in almost half!! Which means the medicine is working. Now I have to do 6 more weeks of it to hopefully get the cyst completely gone.

We are crossing our fingers we are close to starting the next medicine!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment